Certified Level III Thermographer
“The Most Qualified Thermographer
in the Northwest!”
Infrared thermal imaging equipment is currently being sold all over the world to individuals with absolutely no training or experience in building science thermography.
Infrared equipment is not like a Polaroid where point-and-shoot will yield usable information. You need knowledge of heat transfer, infrared science and building construction.
Brent Foster was first a successful, certified building inspector for 13 years. He has evaluated thousands of residential, multi-family and commercial buildings throughout Washington. With that background, Brent made the decision to specialize in building science thermography.
Brent Foster began by earning the Level I Thermographer designation. This is the first level of real credentials in the field of thermography. Brent enhanced his expertise further and completed the training and testing needed to be certified by the (ITC) Infrared Training Center as a Level III Building Science Thermographer.
As a Level III Thermographer, Brent Foster is the best professional in the region to perform your needed infrared scans, carry out investigations, testify on your behalf, and discover issues that others with less experience completely overlook.
Listed below are a few of Brent’s past licensing, certifications and Designations.
- Northwest Infrared LLC
- Certified Level III Thermographer # 32804
- Certified Building Science Thermographer
- Current owner and operator of Northwest Infrared LLC
- Advanced Training: United Infrared
- Roof scan
- Block wall scan
- Equine scan
- Moisture Intrusion scans
- General Property Inspection Inc.
- Commercial & Residential Building Evaluation Certification #1165
- Pre purchase Mobile Home Inspector Certification # 4051
- President, Retired
- The National Organization of Exterior Finish System
- Siding Clad Inspector Certification # 2506
- State of Washington Department of Licensing
- Real Estate Services
- Certificate of Instructor # I1467
- American Institute of Inspectors
- Master Inspector, Pre-purchase building Inspector, Certification # 1165
- Pre-Purchase Modular Home Inspector, Certification # 4051
- Chairman of the Board 1998 -2001 American Institute of Inspectors
- BPI (Building Performance Institute)
- Building Analyst Professional Certification # 5027785
- Northwest Energy Star
- PTCS Certification # 2537
- Certified Energy Star Verifier for new construction
- Washington State office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Insurance Adjuster
- Property, Casualty, Disability and Life, Licensed agent
- Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Commercial Consultant, License #50521
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- 203k Plan Reviewer & 203k Consultant
- Certification # S0552
- K-9 Handler and Owner
- Residential and commercial evaluation
- Termite detection K-9 Handler
- Decay detection K-9 Handler
- Oregon State University
- Western Regional Lead Training Center
- Lead-based Paint risk Assessment Training
- Certification # 582